- Can I present myself directly at the entrance with the ticket purchased online?
No. After the reservation and the purchase online of the ticket, you will receive a voucher to show at the “booked” desk of the ticket offices mentioned on this website. Only after converting the voucher with the entrance ticket you can proceed to the entrance.
- If I have a problem during the online purchase of the ticket, who can I contact?
For this and any other information you can contact the online help page available from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm, and on Saturdays from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
- Can I book online for the same day?
No. The best thing is to plan your visit well in advance.
- Who is entitled to a reduction on the ticket?
The EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years. The reduced ticket cost is 7.50€. Any other information is at the page Prices and Reductions.
- If I buy the ticket and for circumstances beyond my control I can not use it, can I have a refund?
No, tickets and tours are not refundable in case of no-show or delay. Anyway you can modify without additional cost the date and time of entry at least 24 hours in advance.
- What services there are inside Pompeii?
Already mentioned above in the general info.
- Is there a day on which you can see Pompeii for free?
As established by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage every first Sunday of the month admission is free for all the monuments and the artistic and historical sites in Italy. So also for the Pompeii Excavations. The opening hours will be the regular ones.