Skip the Line and take a guided tour!
Join a great Pompeii Ruins tour conducted by an authorized guide, which will let you discover the most important Italian archaeological site showing you the everyday places of the imperial city where time seems to stand still at the moment before the volcano eruption buried it under the ash.
Let's admire the Amphitheater and the Teatro Grande, the Forum and the market, the Baths, the Apollo's Temple and many others, and the Ville d'Otium such as the famous Villa of the Mysteries.
- Tour Duration 2 hours and then you can stay inside for the rest of the day
- Skip The Line with priority access yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Wheelchair Accessible yes
Free Change Date/Time
Book without worries. You can change date and time of entrance for free 24 hrs before your activity.
Infopoint of Via Villa dei Misteri n.1 (inside the Circumvesuviana train station, platform 1). Please note that you do not have to enter the Pompeii Ruins from the main entrance, but you have to go first to the meeting point just specified.
You will receive two vouchers:
- The first one for the guided tour, that you have to show to the Infopoint of Via Villa dei Misteri n.1
- The second one for the entrance to the Pompeii Ruins, that you have to show to the ticket office
- Tour with a licensed Campania Region Guide
- Fast track reserved entrance at your selected time to Pompeii
- Entrance ticket valid for one day
- Booking and handling fee
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Free date and time changes
What's Not Included
- Audio-Guide (you have a real person!)
- Video-Guide (you have a real person!)
What to Remember
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated and missed tickets cannot be refunded
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Pompeii ruins
- You are not permitted to enter these attractions with suitcases, large bags or umbrellas. At the entrance cloakroom service is available.
- Please bring a valid ID if you select the entrance ticket for EU Citizens (aged 18 to 25) and children